Monday 4 December 2006

Not to be taken for granted...

These were done on wednesday, at Back Hill after my tuesday class at Candid arts. I put them in a seperate posts because, when I look at these drawings, they remind me of how fortunate I am to be doing this. The model ( if you haven't guessed) is blind. We did some still poses and some moving ones. I wish she was able to see our drawings after the session. When, we finished I was thinking (I still am) If I was blind, what would be my passion, what would deepen and enrich my life? Maybe music, or some form of martial arts perhaps? anywho, hope you like the drawings....
Wes






2 comments:

Kristian said...

i love the drawings. thats a deep question tho. one i hope i never have to actually experience. there is a definate difference in looseness between these sketches and the ones at candid. Both are drawn really well. but for some reason i'm taken by these ones. maybe its the dog. which by the way is great
keep up the great drawing. don't stop.. never stop just keep on drawing

Unknown said...

...that woman was sweet was'nt she, so down-to-earth, not a worry on her mind, it seemed she was at home. Again, very honest interpretations, you have a good eye and were quite sensitive in your approach.